Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it also don't think that its require bungies or clips..... :shocked2: I'm just saying....

:w-t-f: :huh:

In true and fine JAX fashion :D. :thumb:

:w-t-f: :huh:

Oh and some things are better left unquestioned and unanswered :wink:....otherwise he might find a picture

It's come to our attention that some newer members may associate the quantity of posts with the quality, and or knowledge of the poster.

Just discount all posts made in the Pub. I think that leaves me with about 47... wait, no 48.

It's come to our attention that some newer members may associate the quantity of posts with the quality, and or knowledge of the poster. To better reflect that post count = participation and no more; we have revised the user titles assigned when a post count milestone is reached. They are as follows:

(Title) (min posts)
New Member 0
Junior Member 25
Regular Member 50
Senior Member 500
ScubaBoard Enthusiast 1000
ScubaBoard Veteran 5000
Likes Toast 999999

:)

Thanks for clearing this all up, I was really confused before, but I see things clearly now. :D

Halle-damn-lejuah !!!!!!

Now my question is, can we eliminate a particular thread as adding to a post count???
In particular the welcome posts.

the K

Back
Top Bottom