Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might consider however giving the moderators the ability to get together once in awhile to select a few people with consistently good posts (well thought out, polite, useful, etc.) for some other tag. e.g. Trusted Agent. Maybe have to be a supporter as well to be considered for the honor...

Pete,
maybe you should have the "Scubaboarder of the Year" award :wink:

Alberto

:signofcross:

I'm praying for all of you....:shakehead:

Thanks, Buoyant1, I need all the help I can. :wink:

:signofcross:

I'm praying for all of you....:shakehead:

No need -- the Lord has a funny bone. :dance3:

:D

No need -- the Lord has a funny bone. :dance3:

:D

Oh there's so many ways I can take that one! I'll refrain...had enough lightning bolts headed my way this year! :D

It's come to our attention that some newer members may associate the quantity of posts with the quality, and or knowledge of the poster.

Thanks for your tireless efforts to improve scubaboard but I think most folks figure out pretty quickly "who knows what they speak of" and who is blowing smoke. Some folks also find a negative correlation between number of posts and number of dives. Some folks hold that if a poster has more posts than dives they spend too much time talking (typing) and not enough time diving. Not saying its true – some folks don’t update their number of dives…just sayin…:D

Thanks again and happy holidaze.

Nonsense! Those of us that dived the Titanic on air feel snubbed. :scorned:

:rofl4:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom