GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could always bring a scrapbook of my last trip to Yap & Truk!

It's a wonderful album but you should have seen all the attention it got when I was creating it. Not too many other scrapbookers with pictures of shipwrecks, tanks and bombs out there.

diver_paula:

It's a wonderful album but you should have seen all the attention it got when I was creating it. Not too many other scrapbookers with pictures of shipwrecks, tanks and bombs out there.

That sounds like my kind of scrapbook!

diver_paula:

<In my best whiney 6 year old voice....>
"Please, pretty please Aunt Paula,.... tell us the story of the japaneese freighter again....."

netmage:
<In my best whiney 6 year old voice....>
"Please, pretty please Aunt Paula,.... tell us the story of the japaneese freighter again....."

LOL... only if you & Brian promise to be nicer than my 2.5 year old nephew who loves to touch all the pictures! But I guess that is better than the 13 mos old dripping his bottle all over it.

What you people really need is help....

Diving in Cozy and Truk.....slackers.

Anyway, as it stands, I do not have the sign...I was at the last little shin-dig where Tom was going to bring it and either I showed up fashionably late for a dive at dusk (b/c it was NOT a night dive) or Tom did not make it.

-T

Big-t-2538:
What you people really need is help....

Diving in Cozy and Truk.....slackers.

Anyway, as it stands, I do not have the sign...I was at the last little shin-dig where Tom was going to bring it and either I showed up fashionably late for a dive at dusk (b/c it was NOT a night dive) or Tom did not make it.

-T

Tony,
The sign has been located and I will be going after it sometime before the meet and greet. Depending on Toms plans he can bring it but I dont think he will be making it. He is supposed to be moved to Florida by then.

diver_paula:
LOL... only if you & Brian promise to be nicer than my 2.5 year old nephew who loves to touch all the pictures! But I guess that is better than the 13 mos old dripping his bottle all over it.

Hmm - what about the 31yr old drinking from a bottle and stumbling all over the place...

gtxl1200:
Tony,
The sign has been located and I will be going after it sometime before the meet and greet. Depending on Toms plans he can bring it but I dont think he will be making it. He is supposed to be moved to Florida by then.

Howdy Guys! From beautiful St. Augustine, FL.

Diane and I are on the way back to Michigan, be back to work by Thursday (weather permitting) and glad to be off the road. Things went well, we have found a place for the new tractor store in Okechobee, FL on the north side of the big lake. Have one little 'zoning' type issue to clean up, but are keeping a positive attitude. When that is resolved, its just a matter of seeing how soon we can move on down (say goodbye to the telephone company, hello to heat and humidity of south Florida). Seeing that it's about 45 degrees here at St. Augustine Beach, I hate to think about what the trip north will be like!!!

WILL NOT be attending the next meet and greet. The thought of that quarry water, after two days of diving in the Keys this past weekend gives me a chill! The sign is in my pole barn, out of harms way, and available for pickup any time after I get home.

More later, when I'm not forced to use a dialup connection...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom