GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Someone suggested that we start a thread for the spring get together. I guess I will throw the first dates out there for evaluation, how about the weekend of April15, 16 & 17?

This resembles last years time frame.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
Someone suggested that we start a thread for the spring get together. I guess I will throw the first dates out there for evaluation, how about the weekend of April15, 16 & 17?

This resembles last years time frame.

Mitten Diver

Sounds good will set the time aside

This time looks good for now. I'm sure it will probably get kicked around a few times before the final gets set. But that is why we needed it started early. to get all of the date kicking out of the way. Gilboa again?? or portage or maybe a campgound near a great lake?? time now to speak up peoples.

Perfect for me. I'll be at Whitestar the following weekend - local club's big Spring camp out and checkout weekend. Two SCUBA camping weekends in a row!

Gilboa sounds good to me. It's a good place for people of all experience levels.

Paula

I have the season pass and Gilboa worked great to cool the "refreshments" the last time (reminder: Thank Netmage for the use of mesh dive bag to hold said "refreshments" in the "cooler") Gilboa works well as we should have some people ready for 100 ft. dives this trip and they still have a shallow side for the newer divers. You know that I will want to be in on nearly every dive :) . Count me in!

PS.... Does someone have trailer space that I can borrow for a couple of nights again?

Also: Could one of our resident mods please "sticky" this thread for us? THANKS!

Your wish is my command Sir Brian! :wink: Ber

diverbrian:
PS.... Does someone have trailer space that I can borrow for a couple of nights again?

Ditto that!

Also, I now have a tri-pod and a cast iron kettle large enough to feed quite a crowd if the menu goes the way of soup, chili or such.

Paula

diver_paula:
Ditto that!

Also, I now have a tri-pod and a cast iron kettle large enough to feed quite a crowd if the menu goes the way of soup, chili or such.

Paula
Chili and drysuits? Hoo Boy!!!!

diverbrian:
Chili and drysuits? Hoo Boy!!!!

I'm not going to help you out of that one......

Got my oxycheq ordered and doubles Brian, you think you could help me out?

DMP:
I'm not going to help you out of that one......

Getting my oxycheq ordered and doubles Brian, you think you could help me out?
What size doubles? How much lift are you ordering on the wing?

diverbrian:
What size doubles? How much lift are you ordering on the wing?

Aluminum 80's neutrals, 50# lift

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom