GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well back from the Fall MNG wow. What can I say? A great bunch of people we have. I really enjoy getting to meet the new people that show up. Of course I really enjoy seeing the vets of the group. I'm sad to say though, I think because of some of the circumstances of the weekend ,it just led to a little more laid back evenings. Still a great time though.

Well back from the Fall MNG wow. What can I say? A great bunch of people we have. I really enjoy getting to meet the new people that show up. Of course I really enjoy seeing the vets of the group. I'm sad to say though, I think because of some of the circumstances of the weekend ,it just led to a little more laid back evenings. Still a great time though.

Well Ted, you John, and Denny always make M&G what it is! It wouldn't be a success as always if it wasn't for your guys efforts and just know that it is much appreciated! Can't wait until the spring M&G!!!:D

It was great meeting all of you that attened the Fall MnG. The wife and I had a fun relaxing time, all the food was excellent, thanks for having us. Homer was glad to be back at home but he did like the attention. It was great diving with GTXL1200, WarmWaterWimp (I think), ACXC and MrSmitty13. Very good tour of the quarry. I wish I got to dive with you all, but hey there is always next year. Looking forward to the next Meet n Greet!!

What circumstanes?

What circumstanes?

Nothing serious. No accident or anything. Just Gilboas Compressor broke down so getting air was a hit and miss. So we couldnt dive as much as we wanted and it kind of screwed a lot of other things up by waiting and trying to plan on dives and air. That is all..

Nothing serious. No accident or anything. Just Gilboas Compressor broke down so getting air was a hit and miss. So we couldnt dive as much as we wanted and it kind of screwed a lot of other things up by waiting and trying to plan on dives and air. That is all..

I'd much prefer a broken compressor to the unfortunately incident we experienced during the Spring M&G. Sounds like everyone had a great weekend. I was sorry to miss it, but I thoroughly enjoyed a nice, relaxing weekend with my wife.

I am had a lovely weekend with my SO and we had to get some things in the yard ready for winter, so I really could not make it. I promise to get there in the spring. Do we have exact dates as the last weekend of that month is sort of split?

I'll bring Kathleen to make sure that someone is there to keep an eye on her wild friend. :)

:vintagediver: Since I am unable to upload photos to facebook at work, I have uploaded a select few to Scubaboard. Figured those without Facebook accounts or those who I don't have as a friend on Facebook could see these then (and Denny... You are no longer part of that Facebookless group! :luxhello:). Hope you enjoy! I will have all the pics uploaded to Facebook tonight.

ScubaBoard Gallery - GLWC M&G Fall 2009

:vintagediver: Since I am unable to upload photos to facebook at work, I have uploaded a select few to Scubaboard. Figured those without Facebook accounts or those who I don't have as a friend on Facebook could see these then (and Denny... You are no longer part of that Facebookless group! :luxhello:). Hope you enjoy! I will have all the pics uploaded to Facebook tonight.

Hello MichScubaMike,

Great pictures

In pic 9810, the diver in the DC Zflex drysuit, is that a unhooked drysuit hose hanging on his/her right side?

Regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom