GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mother lives on a beach? on the ocean? why are we not having MNG at her place??:confused::confused:I told you the other day I need to meet your mother..

My mother is pretty much a waste of space on this planet. We're on decent terms now, but thats because she lives 15 hours from me, and i see her maybe three times a year. (but thats a campfire story).

What's a "Face" book??? I haven't read that one yet. Is it on the best seller list?

Here, I'll send you a special invitation via email. That way you can't get lost!

Addition: There Denny ... you now have your very own private invitation. :D

Hope you guys are having a blast! I'm stuck in this stupid plane while you're all sitting around the fire! Can't believe I had this date on my calendar for months and then had to be out of town! Let me know when the Spring date is set.

Hey Rob, we miss you as well. Joe and I did two dives so far. The crew told us that the viz was crap and not worth taking the camera and silly me believed them. As far as I could tell the viz was 20 feet at least and better than I have dove in months.

Hopefully we will have pics tomorrow to share.

Hello everyone it has been a while. I will be at Gilboa this morning probably in the 10ish time frame. It has been a interesting couple of weeks, flu, sinus infection, etc.
Needless to say my diving has been kicked in the butt. I am taking meds now so I am going to try to squeeze a dive in somewhere. I need some compressed air therapy very badly! Be safe everyone and the camp fire sounds great!:coffee:

Hey Rob, we miss you as well. Joe and I did two dives so far. The crew told us that the viz was crap and not worth taking the camera and silly me believed them. As far as I could tell the viz was 20 feet at least and better than I have dove in months.

Hopefully we will have pics tomorrow to share.

Thanks Barbara.

Too bad about the camera. Guess that's what happens when you listen to other people! Of course, not having a camera keeps some of the more incriminating events of Meet-n-Greet from being recorded.

Hey Boyz and Girls.... could ya tell Mitten to let me wear some thermal undies when the temps dip this low :nailbiter::nailbiter: - my Madonna-style fashion flare is a WEE BIT Nippy to be prancing about in the glow of GLWC's bonfire. If my usual fluffy hairdo :gorgeous: is looking a bit "deflated" you could also suggest to Dear John that he let me out of the confines of this musty dive trailer that is no where near the Moroccan Love Nest that he led me to believe it would be! :letsparty:

Sweet Ariel, John says that the dive trailer is toasty, just waiting for your pleasure. Sadly you did not bring the chocolate cherry cake for us to enjoy together.

Back
Top Bottom