GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah GLWC MnG, thanks for the memories... :)

when I turn 40 next year I want a formal invite to Ted's Creeper Crew (a subsidiary of Ted's Divin' Posse)

I didnt get my 200, came in at 199, gonna blame that on the lack of compressor situation Saturday... but oh well... I'll get it next week... (probably the last dives of the season for me)...

cya' in April !! :)

PS - Denny get on FaceBook!! :)

Sweet Ariel, John says that the dive trailer is toasty, just waiting for your pleasure. Sadly you did not bring the chocolate cherry cake for us to enjoy together.

Chocolate Cherry Non-Upside Down :fruitcake: (Jordan-style) Quarry Cake??? :snicker: That wouldn't be my creation.... I don't bake... or even cook for that matter.:depressed: That would be my Becky-home-ecky friend Kathleen's forte. :acclaim: I hear she's up north in Michigan crying over the U of M score :shakehead: and feeding Brian her Beloved :love: copious amounts of steak and cheesy potatoes by their toasty fireplace. He suffers such a hard life at her oppressive and overbearing hand. :bash: :viking2:

Thank you GLWC members for the good times and HOT CIDER! :coffee:Had loads of fun and as always enjoyed the conversation and food. Yum!:rofl3: Breakfast was greatly appreciated.
I am looking forward to the spring adventure now. I will put it on the calender for the Mrs. and myself. Have a safe winter all and see you at Our World Underwater!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Thank you GLWC members for the good times and HOT CIDER! :coffee:Had loads of fun and as always enjoyed the conversation and food. Yum!:rofl3: Breakfast was greatly appreciated.
I am looking forward to the spring adventure now. I will put it on the calender for the Mrs. and myself. Have a safe winter all and see you at Our World Underwater!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Was a date set for the Spring M&G? If so, can someone please post it? I'd like to put it on the calendar.

Too bad I could not make to this fall's MnG. Had a band fund raiser (pop can drive) for my daughter.

However, in honor of MnG, I grilled bratwurst for the family Saturday night.

Just had to get my sausage fix on a MnG wekend. :)

Was a date set for the Spring M&G? If so, can someone please post it? I'd like to put it on the calendar.

The spring meet & greet is now set in stone as the last weekend in April. Please mark your calendar.

The spring meet & greet is now set in stone as the last weekend in April. Please mark your calendar.

Just wanting to clarify....is that the last FULL weekend in April (April 23-25) as opposed to April 30?

Back
Top Bottom