GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey dadediver... Where are you from? If you wouldn't mind, you should fill out your profile so we will know more about you. If GTXL1200's comment was directed at you, it was because you haven't told us much about you. A filled out profile would go a long way....

Anyway... If you are in the area, you should plan on attending the Spring M&G at Gilboa. This is a great group of divers and attending the M&G is the best way to get to know everyone.

Hey dadediver... Where are you from? If you wouldn't mind, you should fill out your profile so we will know more about you. If GTXL1200's comment was directed at you, it was because you haven't told us much about you. A filled out profile would go a long way....

Anyway... If you are in the area, you should plan on attending the Spring M&G at Gilboa. This is a great group of divers and attending the M&G is the best way to get to know everyone.

I hate being profiled. The last profile that I received from the state police, they wanted to lock me up.

Profiles are way over rated....

Profile update......

I often switch between using Argon and back gas drysuit inflation. The extra hose from my right post is normally wedged under my shoulder strap. Must have slipped out. Note the hose is only 28" and not a significant entanglement in any case but I should be more mindful.

Thanks Mike,

I thought of what the hose could of been, his suit looked like it wasnt being crushed, so I doubted a drysuit hose, but I couldnt think what else it could of been. I didnt think of argon inflation.

I often switch between using Argon and back gas drysuit inflation. The extra hose from my right post is normally wedged under my shoulder strap. Must have slipped out. Note the hose is only 28" and not a significant entanglement in any case but I should be more mindful.

You're such a stroke. :wink:

Are you able to feel the difference between the argon and air?

BTW, I was asking because I wasnt "nick picking", I was wondering because your suit didnt have a crush on it (hence air in your suit and hose hooked up) and I couldnt think of what else it was.

Last edited:

... so you use Argon in MI and backgas in the FL? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom