GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Guys,

This keepin' up on Facebook AND SB is killing me!! I've got friend request comin' out the wazoo, and some I don't have a clue who they are. What's with that? Why would Nocturnal Lights what to be my friend?? How did they know I was on FB? At this rate I'm going to have to give up my photography or video business just to have time to read and post on these two sites. You guys got me in real trouble now.:shocked2:

Anyways, I hope to post my photos soon on FB, so stay tuned.

Hey Guys,

This keepin' up on Facebook AND SB is killing me!! I've got friend request comin' out the wazoo, and some I don't have a clue who they are. What's with that? Why would Nocturnal Lights what to be my friend?? How did they know I was on FB? At this rate I'm going to have to give up my photography or video business just to have time to read and post on these two sites. You guys got me in real trouble now.:shocked2:

Anyways, I hope to post my photos soon on FB, so stay tuned.

Your Retired come on you have all day to be on FB and here. Plus you will find one of the sites you wont be on much any longer. Im not saying which one.. But it should have been obvious a long time ago.

I often switch between using Argon and back gas drysuit inflation. The extra hose from my right post is normally wedged under my shoulder strap. Must have slipped out. Note the hose is only 28" and not a significant entanglement in any case but I should be more mindful.

You're such a stroke. :wink:

You must have seen him hooking up his pee valve. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: It made me remember an old Billy Squire tune.

It is a more than a little disconcerting to have this much interest by my male dive buddies related to the aforementioned items.:shocked2:

I only use ARGON for deep (read that as colder) or longer cold water dives. I do seem to feel an improvement when I use this gas for drysuit inflation. For shallow quarry dives in the 30 minute range I don't bother. And of course in the 70 degree waters of the Florida springs aquifer I am quite toasty with just my drysuit and a light fleece undergarment.

And the jealousy regarding my Pee Valve has to stop - LOL. It is important keep your hose clean to prevent infection - flame on...... :eyebrow:

You must have seen him hooking up his pee valve. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: It made me remember an old Billy Squire tune.

Ber... Are you there? Hello? We need to start a post for the spring m&g! Anybody home? LOL

You guys have to strat the thread and Ber can make it a stickey. I do agree that one needs to be posted on SB as there are some people who are not on FB or have not found the group yet. We need all the SBers who live in the great lakes area to come to the meet and greets, not just those who have attended previously.

Ber... Are you there? Hello? We need to start a post for the spring m&g! Anybody home? LOL

I'll contact Ber and let her know when the thread is started so she can sticky it.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom