German tanks in US….DOT cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good reason to get a compressor, or be buddy's with someone that has a compressor,,,
I have all kinds of tanks that nobody will fill,

But worse comes to worse, trans fill them from your other tanks,,,

Or I'll take them off your hands, if you need a place to store them :wink:
I can even speak German to them every now and then....

I have some friends with European tanks who spoke with the hydro facility beforehand and have gotten the tanks tested with the understanding they will not receive a neck stamp. The testing is only to verify the condition of the cylinders

Try zooming in on it a tad, it may help you to more clearly see what is there.:wink:

Did and got my glasses on and still reads 26 :)

At any rate, I believe that the OP's question has been answered.

Amazing how hard it is to get a good picture. I think I took like 4 more until I got this one. But….they are 25x2. I’m guessing any ol DIN will work with them. I use my normal MK17 Regs with them and they filled them here with quality desert air.

Attachments

• BA44A0A6-6672-438E-BB07-0AE91FE5ED34.jpeg
    BA44A0A6-6672-438E-BB07-0AE91FE5ED34.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 59
I do toy with the idea of just keeping them. I am about 4 years (got a few kids in college) from being able to take a few months off at a time. One of my plans is to get my van, motorcycle, climbing gear, scuba setup over there and stored in the UK or Croatia or something. Then spend a month or 3 every year enjoying the best of European summers.…which are pretty friggin awesome if you ever have the chance to spend some real time over there.

Amazing how hard it is to get a good picture. I think I took like 4 more until I got this one. But….they are 25x2. I’m guessing any ol DIN will work with them. I use my normal MK17 Regs with them and they filled them here with quality desert air.

This picture shows without any doubt that it is indeed M25X2 :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom