Gauges, gauges, gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard this is a good place to learn to fly, something I always wanted to do.

Halthron:
I've heard this is a good place to learn to fly, something I always wanted to do.
there are a number of good small flying schools in clark from what i hear... not too expensive either (again from what i hear)

but like diving it's something i'd like to keep up...

and i don't think "pilotboard" will allow me to keep my single engine piper cub but move me towards a cessna... or influence me to FIR (fly it right) or something... hehehehehehe

Jag

I wonder if the typical answer to what plane to buy would be "backplate and wing?" :wink:

Halthron:
I wonder if the typical answer to what plane to buy would be "backplate and wing?" :wink:
:lol:

flying was a childhood dream for me :D

well at least i get a similar sensation with diving hehehe

Thanks, yomar. Trying my best to get back into active status. It's such a pain :)

Well, shugar and jonix, flying is pretty cool. You aren't alone in wanting to do it. Big bucks though. You can get your private pilot's license whenever you want to. Even when you're going on 105 (you'll need someone there to make sure you don't croak).

Halthron, I wish I could say that it's a good place to learn to fly. When I was working for the government (keeping an eye on airlines, trying to keep airplanes from dropping out of the sky--didn't work all the time), I can only recomment PAL Avschool (expensive), the others I'd rather not say.

halthron:
I wonder if the typical answer to what plane to buy would be "backplate and wing?"
Around here, I wouldn't be surprised :D

It's already too late to start on the flying thing, jonix. Hijacked (not just in progress). Maybe you guys can PM me if you're still curious :05:

Back
Top Bottom