Gauges, gauges, gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jj_freelord:
Chip104, let's see. Bronze, sure off and on all the way to 2nd year college. Silvers, golds even when I was younger (way younger, hence that brick or should I say hollow block I had to carry above my head AND keep my head above water) :D

[hijack] I thought maybe you had taken your lifeguarding courses - bronze medallion, bronze cross, and National Lifeguard Service. The 25 lb brick drills are the hallmark of those courses. But good job on the medals! Haven't done pure competitive swimming since high school.
[/end hijack]

jj_freelord:
I respect everyone's suggestions and thanks so much for all of them. I'm a little stubborn and this is probably one of the few instances when I have a clear picture of what I want. I'll certainly take a look at the IST gauges and those dive shops will hear from me.
If you're gonna go this way, I strongly recommend analog and NOT digital interfaces.

btw, just call me chip - the 10-4 makes me sound dorky. :14:

Achtung!! Hijack in progress!!!!

Ten Four there buddy....:D

Nice sig...:14:

And the answer to the question: I would also vote for wrist computer and simple small spg, tucks around cumberbund area so very easy to check air.

clgsamson:
pick a smaller font for the red "MOF" though the whole sig looks much better than before. Hehe what can I say, your sig is you bro. It's a pity Chuck deserted you...no roundhouse kicks for one month..
it does look better! I think the first line is only until beginning feb so Chuck will be back in a short while. And it won't stop me from delivering the roundhouses. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom