FS: Baby booster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Contributor
Reaction score
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
# of dives
No, it's not to lift your baby higher. It's the KISS Baby Booster. I used it faithfully for a few years but don't need it anymore as I have access to a massive Masterline booster. So here it is for sale. For those who dive a CCR, I don't need to explain anything except that it works fine.

$400.00CDN OBO, plus shipping. Item is located in Vancouver BC Canada so please take that in to consideration.

Thanks
Henry

Attachments

• IMG_00000266.jpg
    IMG_00000266.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_00000264.jpg
    IMG_00000264.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 126
Hi Henry, what connections do the fill whips have, are they DIN, I cannot see that on the photos?.
If they are DIN do you know how much shipping to Austria would cost?Thank
you
Nikolaus

That's a smoking hot deal, regardless of the state of the fill whips, and if I weren't leaving the country for 30 days, and didn't really need a 4th booster, I'd be on it like white on rice. Congrats to whomever gets it.

Thanks all for the interest. A little further details. It is DIN fitting on both the intake as well as outflow. Gauge is attached to the destination whip. It comes with all hoses etc to make it work. (For those who are familiar, there isn't much there anyway).

Seeing as there are several people interested, in the spirit of fairness, I will reply and attempt to complete the sale in order of message received. I will close the thread once the booster has been sold.

Thank you and let me know if you have more questions.

Edit: I thought I sent a pm last night. but guess it didn't go through. Unless by some chance you got it, add me to the bottom of the list.

Thanks for everyone who PM'd. Instead of replying to the individual (with the same reply), I will just do it here. I will be communicating with the first person who messaged based on time log of the message. I don't wish to be rude however, it is simply easier to reply to everyone at the same time here. I am not ignoring you. I did receive your message. I am just starting with the first person. :) I appreciate your understanding.

(Yes, it's a good deal and there are a lot of you asking but I've used it for a few years and I don't need it anymore and I am sure it's a great value for someone who could use a booster. That's why it's going for good price).

---------- Post added October 24th, 2013 at 09:49 PM ----------

Thank you dear Scubaboard people. The booster went to the first person who replied to my thread for the asked price. Off it goes to its new home in California. Thank you for all who replied. I appreciate your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom