Friday 13 Night dive LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Friday
East winds 10 to 15 knots. Near shore...seas 2 feet or less building to 2 to 4 feet in the afternoon. In the Gulf Stream... seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Friday Night
East winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 feet or less near shore and up to 2 to 4 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms through the night.
Saturday
East winds 10 to 15 knots. Near shore...seas 2 feet or less building to 2 to 4 feet in the afternoon. In the Gulf Stream... seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Never believe the weathermen. :wink:
I am so excited I secured an apartment today 2 blocks away from this dive site, I can’t wait to move to Lauderdale By The Sea July 1st :)

I am so excited I secured an apartment today 2 blocks away from this dive site, I can’t wait to move to Lauderdale By The Sea July 1st :)
Congrats on the apt.!

When is the moving in party?:dancingsnoopy:
C U Friday PM.

Excellent... now we have a place to store our gear. :D

As soon as you get the new compressor running, let us know...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom