FULL MALDIVES ITINERARY MALE - FUVAMULAH - MALE (12 NIGHTS)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
A tailor-made itinerary where we will visit the best atolls for diving, from the center of the archipelago to the deepest south. A route where we will enjoy all that Maldives has to offer, and we will not stop diving at any of the points more impressive and full of life. An itinerary made to detail and with love. We will dive with the famous wet-nurses in the atoll of Felidhoo, with mantas on Mulaku Atoll, in the channels full of life of Laamu, and with the great shark whale feeding at the stern of the ship during the night in Thaa atoll. In Huvadhoo, we will dive in its channels full of gray sharks to the purest Maldivian style, and we will do the famous dive with the spinners Arriving at the southernmost point of this magnificent journey, we will visit Fuvahmulah, today one of the islands most famous for their tiger shark dives. We will end the trip with a dive in the North Male Atoll with a surprise dive that will not leave you indifferent.

Odyssey is a fantastic boat with great food and crew on board :)

For more information please contact us at lucia@lluismasuet.com
or +34609332372 (whatsapp Lucía)

Dates and prices:
February 3th to 15th, 2024
3.290€ / 3.620 US$ per person

Included:
• Assistance at the airport.
• Transfer MLE airport - ODYSSEY boat - MLE airport.
• 13 days (12 nights) on board of ODYSSEY cruise ship in a selected cabin (shared double occupancy regime).
• Full board, including all meals, water, tea, coffee and snacks between meals.
• Diving itinerary according to program.
• 2 dives in Fuvahmulah (Tiger shark zoo).
• 80cc bottles, weights and belt.
• Barbecue dinner on a deserted beach.
• Experienced dive guides.
• Local taxes (GST).
• Travel assistance insurance and diving insurance.

Not included:
• Flights from/to Male.
• Tips/Service Fee (10% of the total). Pay at destination.
• Nitrox. To be paid on board.
• Diving equipment.
• 15l bottle.
• Distilled alcoholic beverages.
• Personal expenses and tips.
• Internet WIFI.
• Optional cancellation insurance (Check price).
• Green Tax ($6 per night. $72 total)
• Any concept not mentioned in “included services”.

Day 1 (February 3th, Saturday).
Arrival at Male airport (MLE). Assistance at the airport and transfer to the ODYSSEY liveaboard. Welcome briefing and cabin assignment. Check dive and rest of the day free.
Day 2 (February 4th, Sunday).
Early morning navigation towards the Vaavu atoll. Day of 3 to 4 dives in the area.
Day 3 (February 5th, Monday).
Early morning navigation towards Meemu Atoll. Two dives in the area and navigation to Thaa Atoll for a night dive with the whale shark.
Day 4 (February 6th, Tuesday).
Navigation to Lamu Atoll. 2 dives and long navigation towards the Huvadhoo atoll.
Day 5 (February 7th, Wedensday).
Day of 3 to 4 dives in the area. One of them, night dive with the whale shark.
Day 6 (February 8th, Thursday).
Day of three dives in Huvadhoo Atoll.
Day 7 (February 9th, Friday).
Navigation to the Gnaviyani Atoll (Fuvahmulah). 2 dives with the tiger shark and another to be determined. Sailing to Huvadhoo Atoll.
Day 8 (February 10th, Saturday).
Day of 2 dives in Huvadhoo and long tranfer to Laamu.
Day 9 (February 11th, Sunday).
Day of 2 dives in Laamu & navigation to the Thaa atoll to do a night dive with the whale shark.
Day 10 (February 12th, Monday).
2 dives in Meemu and one dive to be decided in the afternoon.
Day 11 (February 13th, Tuesday).
Early morning navigation towards South Male Atoll. 3 dives in the area.
Day 12 (February 14th, Wedensday).
Navigation to North Male Atoll and 2 surprise dives full of action.
Day 13 (February 15th, Thursday).
After breakfast, disembark and transfer to Male. Rest of the day free to visit the city. At the agreed time, flight back home. Night on board.

How did the trip go?

It was posted kind of late (a month before the trip). I need to schedule my trips at least a year in advance. So, any plan to repeat it in 2025 or 2026?

Hello Dan!! The trip went amazing with incredible feedback! We already have it planned and improved for next year! It will be in February as well and we made it a couple days longer to include Ari in the itinerary as well. Do you want me to send you the full trip program and details by email? Just let me know and will send it right away :wink: We already have some people from NY on next year trip!

Including Ari Atoll is a great idea!

Thanks for the reply. Please check your direct message.

I have done Maldive Deep South before back in March 2021. Had a great experience then. It’s time to repeat it. I’ll be in Raja Ampat, Fak Fak & Triton Bay (Indonesia) from 15 January to 1 February 2025. If your Day 1 in 2025 is like this year, on first Saturday (1 Feb 2025), I won’t be able to make it.

Cheers
Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom