Friday 13 Night dive LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve, I wish I could help with the doggy but as I mentioned above, I'll be out of town.

HOWEVER we have lots of doggy daycare places in the area that also do boarding, you could leave him overnight or just for a few hours. Let me know if you need help finding one close to where you'll be staying.

Steve, I wish I could help with the doggy but as I mentioned above, I'll be out of town.

HOWEVER we have lots of doggy daycare places in the area that also do boarding, you could leave him overnight or just for a few hours. Let me know if you need help finding one close to where you'll be staying.

Right now I dont have a place that I will be staying LOL Im kind of a last minute person. My fam is gonna be in Hollywood. Im going to try and get off work around 3:30 on friday and then drive down. I may just leave the munchkin here this time since everyone's schedules are conflicting and fam and friends are out of town until sat/sun when all of the activities are.

If I bring him it would be somewhere near dania or hollywood that Ill be staying at. My cousin might be able to watch him, I could probabbly drop him off there first in dania, haul booty to FTL and do the night dive. A doggy day care place near there would be cool; that way i could leave him in doggy day care for a couple hours the next day while i do a second dive somewheres.

Have you guys been diving on this site?

Max depth 23 ft
Park as far east as possible on Hibiscus Ave
Google Maps

hibiscus av & A1A, lauderdale by the sea, fl - Google Maps
Swim out about as far as the end of the pier, once you start seeing things on the bottom you can drop and head east. You will be able to view the first and second reef this way.

You will have long bottom times since the depth is shallow and this area is full of juvenile fish in the daytime and fun stuff like octopus, sea turtles, and sleeping fish at night. It will be fun.

Last edited:
Monika has an excellent reputation. However, she lives in a condo so there may be some restrictions. My kids bark a lot so I can't leave them with her.

I take my kids to Tail End in Davie, but you'll need to show proof of all vaccinations, etc. before you can leave the dog. (Probably the same for all doggy daycares and boarding facilities).

Camp Canine is in downtown Fort Lauderdale.

Friends swear by Bark Avenue in Hollywood.

Some others from a Google search.

Monika has an excellent reputation. However, she lives in a condo so there may be some restrictions. My kids bark a lot so I can't leave them with her.

I take my kids to Tail End in Davie, but you'll need to show proof of all vaccinations, etc. before you can leave the dog. (Probably the same for all doggy daycares and boarding facilities).

Camp Canine is in downtown Fort Lauderdale.

Friends swear by Bark Avenue in Hollywood.

Some others from a Google search.

Who comes up with those names?:rofl3:

I'm diving on the Cpt. Dan Friday afternoon, then joining ya'll for the night dive.
I haven't decided how much I'll be involved with the reef cleanup Because I have to get back home. :no

Do we "dog paddle" from the beach or do you plan to use a yak?

Possibly diving:
Couv
Showboat

Diving:
Me :wink:
Mr. Lee
Fox-Cousteau + 2
Scuba Steve

Last edited:
Possibly diving:
Couv
Showboat