First BP/W for me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wings will be back in stock at end of the month. That is a definite. All the other pieces are presently in stock.

Gosh, that seems too good to be true. And at the moment it seems it is. Out of Stock.

yea, I already use Deep6 Eddy fins. I never thought to check them for BP/W. It is a great deal. Will buy it once I see it in stock. For $175, what's the worst that can happen?

yea, I already use Deep6 Eddy fins. I never thought to check them for BP/W. It is a great deal. Will buy it once I see it in stock. For $175, what's the worst that can happen?
It's probably reading as 175 dollars because the wing is out of stock, and that's the price of the rest of the gear, sans wing.

You can not buy the “package” without the wing. The least expensive option, once the wings arrive, would still be $176. But, I could be wrong!

You can not buy the “package” without the wing. The least expensive option, once the wings arrive, would still be $176. But, I could be wrong!

That'd be interesting, since the cheapest wing alone is $225 according to the prices shown on the website right now. I'd be surprised to see a backplate and harness tossed in and then have the price drop another $50...

Unfortunately, OOS is a constant condition of many things there it seems. I did manage to get a second stage though, so hopefully that'll get here in time to try it out this weekend.

You’ll be very happy with the deep 6 regs

Attachments

• 3BA6D870-0585-4DFC-A0B9-3C5BD4B7BAA2.jpeg
    3BA6D870-0585-4DFC-A0B9-3C5BD4B7BAA2.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 60
That'd be interesting, since the cheapest wing alone is $225 according to the prices shown on the website right now. I'd be surprised to see a backplate and harness tossed in and then have the price drop another $50...
This is correct. Typically on their site if the item is out of stock it won’t add the price to set in the builders options. So ya you’d be adding the wing price on top

This is correct. Typically on their site if the item is out of stock it won’t add the price to set in the builders options. So ya you’d be adding the wing price on top

Bummer. back to DGX

The dgx package is good but you are limited to their travel wing. I would recommend a slightly larger wing (32lbs) for safety and versatility.

-Z

A friend purchased a package from DeepSix before Christmas and it was around 290 for the Al BP, 30 lb wing and weight pockets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom