Equipment for DIR-F - what do I need and what can I beg/borrow/rent?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndigoBlue:
Is it ever possible to discuss the nuances of Halcyon and GUE without attracting characters like this together with their personal insults?

Not the way you do it.

Apparently I struck a nerve? Perhaps you should direct that exact question towards yourself. I can't remember a thread on any board I have seen you post on where you have passed by the opportunity to denigrate that which you neither do nor understand. You have made some choice (and extremely insulting) comments to me in the past given my choice of equipment, affiliations and teaching methods. Perhaps you would be well served to take a course and find out FIRST HAND what you are babbling on about, rather than making patently false statements.

IndigoBlue:
Is it ever possible to discuss the nuances of Halcyon and GUE without attracting characters like this together with their personal insults?
No. Not when your closed mindedness is used to disrupt a completely unrelated thread to hijack it towards your un-informed soap box. There is -nothing- you posted in this thread that fits with the topic in hand. You continued to babble stating heresay from "GUE instructors", yet you have yet to provide proof of these conversations, or even the names of these instructors so that the misunderstandings can be set straight.

Your only reason to be in this thread is your intent to step into the place of chrpai in his constant disruptions based on false information and complete speculation.

IndigoBlue:

I don’t think it has anything to do with Halcyon and GUE, I think it’s you! Once again you are spewing garbage that you know nothing about. And as usual, when called on it you pontificate (as in express opinions in a pompous or dogmatic way).

You have made accusations about GUE instructors, yet when asked to identify said instructors you pontificate; as in “Did you want the short answer or the long answer?” Neither of which you’ve yet to provide by the way.

Someone was asking for help. How did your anti-DIR sermonizing help them?

Mike

Back
Top Bottom