For Sale Aeris (Oceanic) Jetpack BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bjk497

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Travel BCD in great condition. Was very useful when I was diving more and had less disposable income, but now that I don't dive much and am traveling with a toddler, I find it easier to just bring my regulator/computer and rent everything else. Looking for $250 + shipping

Note: the separate backpack that comes with new Jetpack BCDs is not included.

The Aeris (now ownded by Oceanic) Jetpack is the ultimate solution for airline carry-on & transport to and from the dive site. It's a true hybrid, not a bag and more than just a mere BC. Aeris took a long look at what it means to travel with scuba gear to a destination and realized quickly that it didn't make sense to take a BC, your heaviest and most bulky piece of your kit with shoulder straps, and stuff it into a bag - so you could carry it.

The Aeris Jetpack is ruggedly-constructed from high-quality durable materials but weighs in at only 6.25 lbs. (2.84kg) when empty.

The Aeris Jetpack BCD provides 30 lbs. (13.64kg) of Lift, has a 14 lbs. (6.36kg) releasable weight system and optional cylinder band trim weight with a capacity of 10 lbs. (4.55kg) of non-releasable weight. One size fit all with custom fit for everyone: Adjustable harness, cummerbund and lumbar support. The adjustable position weight pockets allow proper balance in the water. The BCD is rugged (not your typical travel materials) constructed with 1000-Denier Cordura, 420-Denier nylon urethane laminated bladder material and quick dry 800-Denier double-coated nylon.

Although Lightweight the BCD has, fully-padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and waist strap for a custom fit. The sternum, waist and shoulder straps are fully adjustable and are equipped with squeeze-style" side-release buckles. The right shoulder strap has a series of daisy-chain" loops for accessory attachment. The air cell has elastic bungee" straps that keep the back-inflation bladder low-in-profile and aid in rapped deflation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919_140155_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919_140155_Photos.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 66
One size fits all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919_140206_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919_140206_Photos.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 57
Closed up for travel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919_140150_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919_140150_Photos.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 63
Travel BCD in great condition. Was very useful when I was diving more and had less disposable income, but now that I don't dive much and am traveling with a toddler, I find it easier to just bring my regulator/computer and rent everything else. Looking for $250 + shipping

Note: the separate backpack that comes with new Jetpack BCDs is not included.

The Aeris (now ownded by Oceanic) Jetpack is the ultimate solution for airline carry-on & transport to and from the dive site. It's a true hybrid, not a bag and more than just a mere BC. Aeris took a long look at what it means to travel with scuba gear to a destination and realized quickly that it didn't make sense to take a BC, your heaviest and most bulky piece of your kit with shoulder straps, and stuff it into a bag - so you could carry it.

The Aeris Jetpack is ruggedly-constructed from high-quality durable materials but weighs in at only 6.25 lbs. (2.84kg) when empty.

The Aeris Jetpack BCD provides 30 lbs. (13.64kg) of Lift, has a 14 lbs. (6.36kg) releasable weight system and optional cylinder band trim weight with a capacity of 10 lbs. (4.55kg) of non-releasable weight. One size fit all with custom fit for everyone: Adjustable harness, cummerbund and lumbar support. The adjustable position weight pockets allow proper balance in the water. The BCD is rugged (not your typical travel materials) constructed with 1000-Denier Cordura, 420-Denier nylon urethane laminated bladder material and quick dry 800-Denier double-coated nylon.

Although Lightweight the BCD has, fully-padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and waist strap for a custom fit. The sternum, waist and shoulder straps are fully adjustable and are equipped with squeeze-style" side-release buckles. The right shoulder strap has a series of daisy-chain" loops for accessory attachment. The air cell has elastic bungee" straps that keep the back-inflation bladder low-in-profile and aid in rapped deflation.
Hello,

Were you able to sell this? I actually have a brand new Aeris Jetpack and wondering how to price this.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom