Dsat Technical Dive Training- Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What page is that hand signal on? ...:rofl3:

I thought I saw it on the D.I.M.W.I.T. page. Maybe my eyes were blurred after our night dive and you guys keeping me up until 3 AM. :coffee:

What a great camping trip, thanks for the diving and camping this weekend being able to hang out with the D.I.M.W.I.T. divers was an honor. :D

Regards,

Shawn

What page is that hand signal on? ...:rofl3:

I'm severely disappointed in you K-valve :shakehead: you're supposed to have the entire manual memorized verbatim by now, including hand signals and page numbers.

If you want to be a TRUE DIMWIT DIVER, you must show that you have the commitment and dedication to do what whatever it takes, especially the financial obligation $$$ , color coordination, and necessary equipment configuration. We'll discuss your equipment color choices in a PM to avoid embarrassment.
------------------------------------------------------

"YOU'RE EITHER ONE OF US AND YOU UNDERSTAND IT, OR YOU'RE NOT AND YOU DON'T" - ripped off by DIMWIT Zinc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom