Dsat Technical Dive Training- Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like it. Let's get one made and hang with the TX flag on campouts!!

Yes and it looked good next to the Texas Flag this weekend.

Zinc showed me the DIMWIT manual and that is something to behold. What a big book it is for only $5 what a deal in SCUBA diving.

Shawn

Yes and it looked good next to the Texas Flag this weekend.
Zinc showed me the DIMWIT manual and that is something to behold. What a big book it is for only $5 what a deal in SCUBA diving.
Shawn

I must say that the DIMWIT concept is a great idea and the training manual quite a crowning achievement. KV and Z have devised something highly amusing which, if let out on the interweb, will be sure to set the cyber-divers rattling their keyboards with a vengeance! DIMW on, say I!

I must say that the DIMWIT concept is a great idea and the training manual quite a crowning achievement. KV and Z have devised something highly amusing which, if let out on the interweb, will be sure to set the cyber-divers rattling their keyboards with a vengeance! DIMW on, say I!

There's a manual? Do tell!

There's a manual? Do tell!
Zinc and I will have official copies of the DIMWIT Dive Training Manual very soon. The one Zinc had at the lake this weekend is the prototype. Shawn will be helping us with the training video as well. We haven't decided if we will include the video with the manual or simply post it for free on You Tube. More to come...

Zinc and I will have official copies of the DIMWIT Dive Training Manual very soon. The one Zinc had at the lake this weekend is the prototype. Shawn will be helping us with the training video as well. We haven't decided if we will include the video with the manual or simply post it for free on You Tube. More to come...

I saw a copy of the prototype this weekend. It is very well thought out and truly keeping with the DIMWIT mantra. Each chapter is very succinct and to the point. I can't wait to see the video.

Wow... I can just see the lips of the lawyers glistening with drool as we speak!

There's a special hand sign for them in the manual in the underwater hand signals section... It can be applied for many other circumstances as well :D

What page is that hand signal on? ...:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom