Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I know #1 on the waiting list.....

LindaBluedolphin:
Marvel, I thought the boat was limited to 20 divers, what does "extra spots" mean? Or was the 20 diver limit set by the organizer?

Sorry I wasn't clear. By "extra," I mean that David still has 2 of the 20 spots. He has not decided to release them yet.

PalauDiver:
Looks like I will not be able to make the trip.... There will be two open spots. I'll be calling tomorrow to make it official.

Darn! I missed you in the Keys (did you see the Palau flag on the tee shirt?) & now here.

I got a call from a coworker who was #4 on the waiting list and she decided not to go. I guess #5 will get a call today (I know that would probably be the last spot)

I spoke with my buddy, Steve, and he said that he got a call from Sherry about open spots and he snagged one.

LindaBlueDolphin, did you get a spot? Wouldn't it be a hoot if the gals outnumbered the guys on this trip? :)

I always had a spot, well not always, but before the waiting list anyway. From what I can tell from the list it looks like only 4 women, you, Marvel, me and Seawithch (she is checking airfares now), and if your pal Steve got a spot that should make it full again. However we still don't know who 4 people are, well at least I don't know.

Duh. Should have read my own post. :)

OK, so there are only 4 of us gals. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part to outnumber the guys.

LindaBlueDolphin, are you a huntress? I know that Marvel isn't and was wondering if I'll have any bug huntin', steel slingin' sisters on board.

I'm so psyched about this trip! I can't wait. Come on November!!!!!!

DiveGal01:
Duh. Should have read my own post. :)

OK, so there are only 4 of us gals. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part to outnumber the guys.

LindaBlueDolphin, are you a huntress? I know that Marvel isn't and was wondering if I'll have any bug huntin', steel slingin' sisters on board.

I'm so psyched about this trip! I can't wait. Come on November!!!!!!

Huntress? Moi? :rofl:

Sorry, I will be with the other photographers.

I am really looking forward to this trip. Good thing I had a voucher on SW, the airfare is nuts!

OK, finally got off my duff & called Sherry at Ultimate Getaway this AM. Naturally, she is kind of busy with hurricane preparations today but did promise to email me a complete list of who's signed up. We have had a couple of folks drop out, including David (the original guy) & his friend. I know that not everyone who is signed up is not a member of Scubaboard- DiveGal, I'll probably need some help from you to verify the non-SB'ers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom