Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got to run down to Ft Myers tomorrow anyway...I'll try to get by the dock and see if I can get a copy of the confirmation list(not sure if they will just give it to me or not, but it can't hurt to try since some are obviously concerned about it)

PacketSniffer:
You're quick! I was about to ask you if I was chum or something. :wink:

Yeah, or something.........

Love Ya Sniffy! :blinking:

PacketSniffer:
You're quick! I was about to ask you if I was chum or something. :wink:

feel free to be chum - means better photo opportunities for us :D

Alright. That's enough out of the peanut gallery. :mooner:

PacketSniffer:
Alright. That's enough out of the peanut gallery. :mooner:

You should know better, Bluedolphin would never make a comment like that, but you never know what PinkDolphin might pick up on! :D

stu_in_fl:
feel free to be chum - means better photo opportunities for us :D

I recall when they started the whole no-feeding debates and rules and whatnot,
and we always joked about putting a baggie full of vegetable soup in yer wetsuit
for ... um ... "deployment" at a good opportunity for a feeding frenzy.

Maybe some Cheez Whiz whipped in for effect ... marshmallows ... Slim Jims ...

SFLDiver:
I'd still like to see the list from Ult.Getaway that officially confirms Who is On the boat.

Been stung once before on boat reservations ...
Just cuz they cashed my check ... don't mean squat.

Trip Leaders .... Please?

I've been waiting for the contract to be mailed that was promised to me a couple of weeks ago- my, how time flies!!! I'll give them a call tomorrow & nag a little (a lot). As to the "extra" spots, the trip originator was thinking things over & promised me a call back to let me know one way or another. I'll bug him too.

Marvel:
I've been waiting for the contract to be mailed that was promised to me a couple of weeks ago- my, how time flies!!! I'll give them a call tomorrow & nag a little (a lot). As to the "extra" spots, the trip originator was thinking things over & promised me a call back to let me know one way or another. I'll bug him too.

Marvel, I thought the boat was limited to 20 divers, what does "extra spots" mean? Or was the 20 diver limit set by the organizer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom