Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there's a waiting list... i'm number one on it

i am supposed to hear from them by tomorrow morning

2 spots left!!!

Also spoke to Sherry again this afternoon. I've now got the full list of who's signed up so far. In the interest of privacy, I will not publish complete names without screen names or permission of those going.

Since we are each handling our own bookings & payments, I won't be receiving a contract to sign (whew!) Sherry confirmed by phone & email to me that our total price for a full boat would be $11,210.00 which breaks down to $560.50 per person. Nitrox is an additional $40 per person for the trip. Don't forget....

Things to bring

1- Personal dive gear including extra batteries for computers and lights. (We supply tanks and weights, and have weight belts available.)

2- All divers ARE REQUIRED to have a "safety sausage" or "see-me tube" on their person on ALL dives.

3- Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, and any personal hygiene products.

Everything else is provided, except a gratuity for the crew, 10-15% would be greatly appreciated.

Marvel:
DiveGal, I'll probably need some help from you to verify the non-SB'ers.

The ones I know of are my hubby (Bobby), Bob G, Nate G, and Stevo (the Single Guy).

I am finally back on line, I have not been able to get in since Monday night...YIPPIE...SB let me back in!

alright, i'm in

one spot left, suckas!!!

:wink:

they don't make speedos in the HUGE size i need

CBulla:
Marvel forgot to mention that Andy's requirment is a speedo...

Does that mean you and your Speedo will be joining us?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom