Dry glove issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife had the Si-Tech Glove Lock system with her 1st drysuit. I am very familiar with it, perhaps I can help you get it to work if you post some more details as to what you are experiencing with them.

-Z

It mostly deals with connecting it to my drysuit. So looking at the user guide pdf It would seem that 1b is the first step in the process. I have the gloves attached no issue t the mount but it connecting the rest to the suit. I'm a visual guy is there a vid?

It mostly deals with connecting it to my drysuit. So looking at the user guide pdf It would seem that 1b is the first step in the process. I have the gloves attached no issue t the mount but it connecting the rest to the suit. I'm a visual guy is there a vid?

This answers the question...

Sorry, I didn't see your response until this evening. Was the video you found helpful? Other than the sloppy job installing the wrist seal, it represents how to put the system together pretty well. Note that in the video the guy installs what looks to me to be a latex seal, you can use latex or silicone with the Quick Cuff and the Glove Lock systems.

The hidden o-ring on the glove ring can be accessed by pushing the rotating/locking bezel up but not completely off the ring it is a part of. Check the condition of the o-ring from time to time to ensure it is clean, in good condition, and in place properly.

The number one issue folks have had with the Glove Lock system is not being able to unscrew the locking bezels after a dive. Play with them at home so you get a good sense of which way you need to turn them to remove them.

Don't hesitate to DM me if you ned any further help with them.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom