DOT exemption for PST E7 Tanks? Expires Soon? Renewed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here you go...

Attachments

• the_rulemaking_process.pdf
    190.9 KB · Views: 116
You can thank PSI-PCI for that nonsense. I really hate that organization ... for many reasons. This is just one of them.

And their writing is atrocious . Every one of their articles make my eyes bleed.

That's ridiculous, not going to happen.

Didn't DEMA get involved one of the prior times? It's in 2 weeks, maybe someone going can take it up.

My LDS is still filling and VIPing them. They told me, "don't worry about it, it'll be renewed".
DEMA 2022 is over now (Nov 1 through 4). Does anyone know whether this issue was discussed? Does anyone remember how we learned of their involvement or advocacy on this issue in the past?

How widely used are E7 tanks in industry outside of diving? Is this affecting sectors other than diving?

We have been through this twice before and they were eventually recertified. I have 2 PST 130's but I also have my own compressor so I am not unduly concerned.

We have been through this twice before and they were eventually recertified. I have 2 PST 130's but I also have my own compressor so I am not unduly concerned.
I'm jealous ... of the compressor and 130s. The cold diving around Ontario, not so much.

I recently nabbed 2x PST 100s for $100 each. A bit of a gamble, but I think it was a steel.

I'm jealous ... of the compressor and 130s. The cold diving around Ontario, not so much.

I recently nabbed 2x PST 100s for $100 each. A bit of a gamble, but I think it was a steel.
I see what ya did there, lol:)

Back
Top Bottom