For Sale SCUBA Double Tanks for sale: E7-HP100 / LP72 in hydro!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a number of SCUBA tanks for sale in Michigan. I have a set of HP100 doubles and a set of LP72 doubles. (Also some single tanks -- see the bottom for link.)

Steel High-Pressure 100 Doubles
These are PST HP100 Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel. These are SP-9791 tanks which was just renewed, so there will be no issues with fills or hydros. The tank was born in 2005 and last hydroed in 2019/01. Both tanks have 2022/07 viz. Tank is filled with EAN32, and if dropped off will keep the fill. These are E7 tanks, with a service pressure of 3442 PSI. These tanks include Thermo Pro/Convertible Yoke/200-Bar DIN modular valves with isolation manifold. They are configured for DIN, but yoke inserts are available. They also have 2.5-inch stainless steel bands. $800

Steel Low-Pressure 72 Doubles
These are Dacor (made by PST) LP72 Tuff-Koate Steel. These are DOT 3AA-2400, so there will be no issues with fills or hydros. The tank was born in 1967 and last hydroed in 2022/07 -- practically fresh! Both tanks have 2022/07 viz. Tank is filled with EAN32, and if dropped off will keep the fill. These tanks were O2-cleaned and put together with brand new valves, manifold and tank bands at time of hydro. These tanks include Pro/Convertible Yoke/200-Bar DIN modular valves with isolation manifold. They are configured for DIN with yoke inserts included. They also have standard 7.25" diameter, 2.5-inch stainless steel bands with rubber spacer. These tanks have the same water volume as HP-100 tanks, though with a lower service pressure, and weigh noticeably less. $650

Photos
Photos are attached below. Click on the thumbnails to see the full version.

Shipping or Regional Dropoff
Shipping is always the problem. In this case, I do not want to ship them. In order to do so, I would have to tear them completely apart, and I don't want to. I'm seeing prices as high as $100 for 40 pounds 30x10x10 between Michigan and Los Angeles. Of course, exact amount can vary.

However, I am going from Michigan to North Florida next week (February 22/23, 2023). I would be happy to deliver them anywhere within 20 miles of I-75 for a fixed $50. If you're farther than that, we might be able to negotiate something, or we can simply meet at a gas station or parking lot and you can drive them the rest of the way.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you very much!

I also have a bunch of single tanks you might want to see, with the same delivery terms!

Attachments

• IMG_0497.png
    IMG_0497.png
    906.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0498.png
    IMG_0498.png
    933.6 KB · Views: 157
Not to sell only one. If you wanted to buy them in pairs, but wanted them as single tanks, I would be more than happy to do that.

Of course, I also have one single HP 100 for sale… :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom