Diving timepieces - split from A New Piece Of Diving Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most dive watches wouldn't fit around my drysuit anyway.

ZULUBANNER1.JPG

Some of these straps are specifically designed to allow for daily wear and over the top of thick wet/dry suits if you're interested. I have them on both my every day watches.

maratac

I wear a Casio G-shock solar-powered "atomic" watch, rated for 200 meters (650 feet). I really can't imagine much more perfect watch than that. However, I don't usually wear it diving, because my computer is more reliable than I am about starting to time the dive when I enter the water. But if I didn't have a computer, I think a Bottom Timer would be the best choice.

I guess, "set your bezel" is a phrase without much recognition these days.:D

I carry two computers for that:D
Can't impress the dive bunnies with two computers. But a dive watch? Oh yeah!!!:eyebrow:

You joking right?:shocked2:

Why not? I have a $1000 dive computer, a $700 BC, a $1000 regulator, a $500 wetsuit, plus another $400 for mask, fins, gloves, booties and hood on me whenever I jump into the water. What's another few thousand bucks on top of it? :idk:

If anything, it gives the Divemaster more incentive to find and recover my corpse.:(

Or to create your corpse and keep your watch.

If anything, it gives the Divemaster more incentive to find and recover my corpse.:(
Ha!Good point:wink:As far as my body is concerned they can leave it where it happens to be;I wouldn't let anybody risking his life to recover a corpse:D

At the bottom of the ocean, no one can hear you scream.

Back
Top Bottom