Diving the 12/13th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat,of what I might not learn because I'm dealing with the drysuit. There is so much to learn. Overall, I think the cost of renting the suit ($50-$100) is insurance to help me get the most out of training (which is much more valuable in terms of time as well as dollars). Even if I don't wear it, I wouldn't be upset about it.

Check with Mike G about a good deal on a Fusion rental & check with me before buying one :wink:!

Can you stop by the dive shop and get a pool session in with the drysuit? I know there is only a day left, buy maybe you could dive on your lunch :cool2:

Is there another store around that rents Fusions other than Bamboo?

Can you stop by the dive shop and get a pool session in with the drysuit? I know there is only a day left, buy maybe you could dive on your lunch :cool2:

Is there another store around that rents Fusions other than Bamboo?

Hi Peter,

Go to www.aquaticdiscovery.com and take a look at the rentals for the Fusion... Best prices, for rentals....

MG

As Mike mentioned, the shop I had in mind is Aquatic Discovery. They rent the fusion for three days for $50, or $35 for one day. I need to talk with them about four days, about sizing and availability. I'll probably drop in this afternoon. Mike, maybe I'll see you there. :wink:

By the way, Aquatic Discovery offers air fills for little more than $2 each with a fill card. I think Nitrox is about $5. And now they offer charters from a vintage boat. :wink: Mike's already written about that. Best of all, its a great group of people.

Peter, I've got a pool session for class tonight. I was thinking just as you described: I could try out the fusion in the pool, even switching out of it if it seems to be too much to handle.

Kat, I am available both days this weekend to dive and will most likely be diving. I only have a buddy set up for Saturday, my German attorney, so I am available. Heck, maybe I should just rent a room at the Lone Oak and stay the night this weekend, I don't have my son and have some new found fund-age :)

Heck, maybe I should just rent a room at the Lone Oak and stay the night this weekend, I don't have my son and have some new found fund-age :)

Don, Greg and I are staying at the Lone Oak. I'd offer you a bed, but I'm sharing with Greg. It might be a bit crowded with three to one bathroom, but we did rent a "cottage". We could talk with Greg about it on Saturday. It's not like we'll be spending all that much time in the room.

Thanks Eric, I'm going to get my own room :)
I'm going to pm Kat (jane) with my cell number so she has at least one person that for sure will be there to dive with.

Thanks Eric, I'm going to get my own room :)
I'm going to pm Kat (jane) with my cell number so she has at least one person that for sure will be there to dive with.

You bet. :thumb:

Just please don't make a lot of noise. :snicker: We'll need our sleep with all the work Don has us doing.

:jazzband: :chicken: :monkeydance: :drummer: :guitarist: :dance3: :yeahbaby:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom