Diving the 12/13th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, you guys have a cottage, you may see me in the hot tub or gear rinsing station, but I doubt you'll hear me.

Saturday wave model looks a bit better. Sunday's looks like it is going straight up. I am planning on diving at least on Saturday if weather permits. I'll dive Sunday too if the weather and wave model looks good.

Anybody up for a Saturday dive if weather and wave conditions permit?

I'll be there Saturday hopefully to see the Essentials class do there thing... :)

I wish I could be there. I lugged my equipment to the east coast (from CT down to the Carolinas to find out the charter I had planned for Megalodon tooth and civil war artifact searching has been canceled. Oh well. -This is my 3rd attempt at this dive. I guess the fossils have been there for 3 million years and will have to wait a little longer for me to meet them.

I woke up with a nasty cold this morning, so diving's almost definitely out for me. :(

It looks like I'll be at Wallin's Dive Center Saturday morning instead, helping out with a Try Scuba session.

I wish I could be there. I lugged my equipment to the east coast (from CT down to the Carolinas to find out the charter I had planned for Megalodon tooth and civil war artifact searching has been canceled. Oh well. -This is my 3rd attempt at this dive. I guess the fossils have been there for 3 million years and will have to wait a little longer for me to meet them.

Hey that is something I want to do! Seeing the pictures of peoples finds are incredible. It is like finding the arrow heads of the ocean.

That does sound cool! Also I'd like to go shark tooth hunting in Venice Beach Fla. Sorry you are missing the dive :(

Hepcat,

I am comming down with a soar throat, but I'm trying to not let that steal away my Saturday visit... We will see manana....

Hepcat,

I am comming down with a soar throat, but I'm trying to not let that steal away my Saturday visit... We will see manana....

Mine unfortunately involves a reasonable amount of sinus congestion, which seems to be partially resistant to my old friend Sudafed. I'd rather not end up with a reverse block. :)

Sorry to hear that guys. I'm going to bundle up in extra layers tonight just in case.

Back
Top Bottom