Diving Jupiter, March 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So......... Diver Duh, your on the boat with us now.... make sure to call Paul and confirm it with him

so I'm back from cali and ready to go diving! so wheres the party at on friday and how do I get there?

directions sent, if anyone else needs them let me know...

Orlando Eric:
... just don't make the rest of us wait on you whilst you Gulp the last pound out of your tank...no names there cowgirl.
Eric

Notta problem this time buddy :)
Have a fun dive, ya'll

Ok folks, here's the scoop... For those of you joining us tomorrow morning, it is imperative that your there at 8am or earlier. Some of us had talked about coming out on my boat in Palm Beach right after the dive (I have to work), but the boat is now completely full. Options, seeing how I can't even get my hubby on it, I was thinking maybe everyone might want to due an afternoon dive with Temptation (same Jupiter boat). Let me know your thoughts on this one, Darrel will be hanging out with ya'll if the avro. and I should be back around 6pm or so

update Darrel and Jeff (Diver Doh) are now on the afternoon dive with Jupiter Dive Charter

baitedstorm:
update Darrel and Jeff (Diver Doh) are now on the afternoon dive with Jupiter Dive Charter

A buddy and I will be on that boat too. (See Jupiter dive part 2 thread). There was one spot left as of 5pm today. It should be a great day. Seas 2 feet or less.

Chris

Thanks to all for a great time!

Vickie and Daryl thank you so much for your hospitality. You guys have welcomed me into the "conch's" with open arms and have made me feel such a part of. Vickie the lasagna was fabulous. It's hard for me to pass up a home cooked meal. You better be careful or you may find your couch occupied quite often, between the food, the friendship and the diving it was hard to come home.

The dives were awesome. The water was a bit cold and I am looking foward to shedding a few mm of neoprene, but lots of critters and I love critters.

I got certified alone as a graduation present to myself and for most of the last year have just showed up at boats alone. I am so happy to have met a group of people to dive with that are into having fun and just as sarcastic as me :D

Eric thanks for being a great dive buddy. I thought that eel just might follow us back to the boat. It was like a big green underwater puppy :07:.

I can't wait until the next one :eyebrow:

You are most welcomed Kim.... We were very glad to have you and all the other Conchs that stayed. Yesterdays dives were amazing, sorry I crashed before you left, I woke up this morning and you were gone :crying: ... Glad to see you made it home ok. I will post pictures and give a full dive report a little later..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom