Diving Jupiter, March 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
The boat is not FULL! TWO more spots left.... Step Right Up! Get yer tickets! - - Hurryy hurry... Two Spots left..
I was led into tempation, and consequence is the boat is now full. I took the last spot. Ha!
Ok, so who's home do I show up at this Friday night?

rumor has it that it should be gorgeous this weekend (knocking on the wood desk atm)

CBulla:
This weekend is going to be OUTSTANDING! :D
:crying: would be better if you were with us

I think I'll venture up to Vickie's - and let your place air out a little this weekend!! Vickie - directions?

Just in case anyone has never dove Jupiter before. Reefs are from 75' to 85' in depth. The Boat profile is 45 min nitrox/computer and less than that with the various Air/Tables/Nitrox/Computer configurations. Either/Or just don't make the rest of us wait on you whilst you Gulp the last pound out of your tank...no names there cowgirl.

The parking is a nightmare at this op. Every Op has a bad point. Splashdown and JDC Temptation has crappy parking but dock drop off of gear. I'd rather do that and walk then have a stuffed boat and romper room style briefing/ diving experience that you get from the WPB crowd.

I am looking forward to diving with everyone again.. especially in Jupiter this is one of my favorite spots.

Eric

Having thoughts/issues about heading down, spending the boat money and fill money, also taking the time out when i have my exam coming up in only 3 weeks. I should probably revise, so will let you all and Capt Paul know by later on today which way i am thinking of jumping on this - any standby folks who can take the slot?

yes Simon, Diver Doh is trying to get on the boat right now and can't.

baitedstorm:
yes Simon, Diver Doh is trying to get on the boat right now and can't.
Ok, i will back out, will let Capt Paul know and Jeff can get in there, i said in the email that Jeff would confirm by email of the replacement if Paul doesnt free up the space on the site and Jeff doesnt get signed up in time, unless you want to do it for him. Am i making that sound more complicated than it really is?

BTW, my roommie Jeff was feeling a little less than healthy the other day, will get him to let you know how that progresses if he cant make it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom