Diving Jupiter, March 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds cool. You can't beat the prices on the lodging. Looks like July, Aug, Sept would be the best months vis and temp wise. It would be good to look at historical average wave height by month also. (Sea if the seas get much rougher in Sept) Also are the sharks abundant year round or seasonal. I would be interested in going if I can get the time off work. :thumb:

Somebody should start a new thread for this. Jeff? :wink:

All,

I finally posted the pics from Jupiter as well as my other from Key Largo. Boy that was a painful process and that's with a T-1 from work. I would hate to see how long it would've taken from my dial-up at home. (Yes I am cheap, I am waiting for DSL to hit my neighborhood). My pictures looked alot better on the small screen of the camera. It goes to show me to get a strobe as soon as possible. I saw at LeisurePro.com that the Sealife digital strobe is 299.95, what a bargain. In NC, I will be using the cheaper version of the strobe called the dive light. Just in case I bump into a sand tiger shark, I want to able to see them in full color.

Well take care all. Keep me posted on your possible dive trip to NC. I am sure members of the NC Wreck Divers will also be happy to join you.

Pedro

link to pics?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom