Diving Jupiter, March 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just signed up and will see you guys there! I'll be praying to the scuba gods for good vis and warm water.

wooohooo! You gonna stay here too Jeff?

Sounds good I'll give you a call when I get back from cali.

all right so 2 months later I finally posted some of those blue springs photos, check em out!

thanks Jeff.... Awesome pictures! I wasn't really actually touching him by the way, that's a pretty cool optical illusion you did with the camera :D

Great pics Jeff. I think the one Vickie took of all of our legs may be good to enter into a contest.

Still 5 available. I am going to check my calendar and see what i have that weekend before signing up. Hopefully i can get in on this one as i havent been wet in a couple of weeks and wont next weekend either. I promise not to be so grumpy this time :D

simbrooks:
Still 5 available. I am going to check my calendar and see what i have that weekend before signing up. Hopefully i can get in on this one as i havent been wet in a couple of weeks and wont next weekend either. I promise not to be so grumpy this time :D
:07: We still love ya man, grouchy and all!!!

Florida Conch Divers,

I registered for this trip, so I am looking forward to meeting all of you. I was going to go to Jupiter in Feb but I decided to do the manatees then. So when I saw this thread, I couldn't pass up the opportunity the dive with you guys. I will be driving from Orlando in the morning and have to return immediately after the dives, since I have to get ready for my return drive back to Northern VA around midnight.

Pedro

Ok, booked up after checking the calendar, probably ride down with Jeff if possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom