Diving Jupiter, March 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I definitely would be interested in diving on Sat 3/26, since I will be down in Orlando from 19-27 March, with a little side trip to Key Largo 22-24 March. This will be a great opportunity to meet and dive with the nice folks of the Florida Conch Divers.

I keep my eyes on this thread to get the final info.

Pedro
Honary Florida Conch Diver (Orlando via Northern VA)

pairizarry:
I definitely would be interested in diving on Sat 3/26, since I will be down in Orlando from 19-27 March, with a little side trip to Key Largo 22-24 March. This will be a great opportunity to meet and dive with the nice folks of the Florida Conch Divers.

I keep my eyes on this thread to get the final info.

Pedro
Honary Florida Conch Diver (Orlando via Northern VA)
If you want to do the dive, make a reservation at the link I put up. These will go fast 10 spots left. Your welcome to stay here with me and my hubby

baitedstorm:
ahhemmmmm Eric, I think she's talking to you man.... hehehehehe!
:ignore:

baitedstorm:
You should definetly come up here Friday night, too far to drive for an 8am show. I'm going to go ahead and reserve my spot for the am only, I figure we can play it by ear from there.

I made my reservation online. Arriving Friday night sounds great.

HIjacking thread.
Got to stay close that weekend, but would be up for Saturday morning beach dive in my neck of the woods...
/hijack

Scuba_Jenny:
HIjacking thread.
Got to stay close that weekend, but would be up for Saturday morning beach dive in my neck of the woods...
/hijack
Sheeeesh, don't they teach you mods anything..... pfffft!!!

Hey Kim, Captain paul just called me to tell me your reservation didn't go through and asked if you could please re-do it... (sent you a pm, but your box is full and wouldn't take it)

opps.

Okay, so here's the deal fellow Conchs (and those who want to be....hehehe)

On Saturday, March 26th see calendar link here we are going to do the ever so fantastic dive out of Jupiter with my favorite boat, Captain and crew Jupiter Dive Charter. We will be on the Temptation that will be leaving the dock at 0830hrs so dont be late.... 0800 show 0830 go, or your be left waving to us on the dock. Anyone who wants to crash at my place is welcome to do so 772-370-2144 is my cell phone number.

Here is Jupiter Dive Charter's web site, make your own reservations here

Crap - this is coming together fast. Go to sleep for a few hours and BAM! you have to fist fight to get a freaking boat seat! :mfight:

Okay, So I have to put in for Friday night the 25th which is my regular shift, since I am forced to work on the 18th and 20th my scheduled weekend off. I am begining to think like a hourly employee here....:sod:

I am signing up tonight for this trip. I hope the water is clearer in the 50+ vis without the snow flying around... come on summer and Gulfstream Currents I got to get some diving in. I remember in my Nitrox class the instructor (Coby Cooper) said .. "I would not really worry about your equipment wearing out faster with EAN36 in it. Does it make your gear wear out faster in enriched O2? Yes, it does, however your equipment spends more time rustying away into Junk in your closet than underwater with EAN blowing through it."

I almost shed a little tear for my gear hanging back at home in the closet. All in the dark, alone with that Florida humidity hard at work on the chrome and titanium parts. Hold on baby daddy's coming! I'll get you into the water where you can at least enjoy your last twenty or so years in the abyssal peace you deserve.... :snorkel:

baitedstorm:
Hey Kim, Captain paul just called me to tell me your reservation didn't go through and asked if you could please re-do it... (sent you a pm, but your box is full and wouldn't take it)
ok so I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. I now have a confirmed reservation and have purged my mailbox. So once again all is well in the world.

Is it the 17th yet???? :eyebrow:

I'm all booked too!!! Dying to do Jupiter again; hopefully it'll finally start warming up and one of these years I can transition back out of the floating blob of neoprene I've become.

I'm -technically- closer to Jupiter than Vickie, so anyone who'd like to stay this way is welcome as well (Vickie included........ :) ) More rum here........ :D

I'm off work on Friday the 25th as well...Vickie, are you going to be working A1A that day? Let me know; I may join you. If you're real nice, I may even tip ya, baby! :D

Unfortunately, I suppose I have to pay my pennance and join the family unit on Sunday for Easter (really, fo those who are familiar with my family, I go equipped with my own adult beverages to be able to handle the festivities.). Ugh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom