Diving Jupiter, March 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kewl 2 more! Maybe we will fill the boat :crafty:

BTW Thanks Vickie for taking the ball and running with it in setting this up:D

Scuba_Jenny:
HIjacking thread.
Got to stay close that weekend, but would be up for Saturday morning beach dive in my neck of the woods...
/hijack
I've got to send my reg to the Scuba Center in DelRay (dang, I should've done it today!) so it can get its 12-month once-over. Depending on what kind of drive we have Thursday and Friday, I might be able to stop by the Scuba Center and get my reg on Friday, but I certainly don't want to count on that. Sooo... there's a very good chance that I'd be up for a shore dive. I'll be staying with my in-laws on Galt Ocean Drive.

If anyone has plans for diving during the week after Easter, drop me a note (or start a thread!).

-Rob

rab:
I'll be staying with my in-laws on Galt Ocean Drive..-Rob
Ok, Rob - I can't comment on "staying with in-laws", except if they'll remotely like any of mine were, well, let's just say maybe washing lepers in Calcutta might be more enjoyable.
While you're parked there on Galt, make sure you mosey over to Pizza Rustica right there at the end of Oakland Park and A1A. They don't have any of that weird stuff you all eat up there in Cinncinnati like chili on spaghetti, goetta, or those, uh, Hot Brown things - just killer pizza.

KBeck:
Vote time---ya'll up for a get together in West Palm after the dives? I'll host if people are up for hanging out. Just say the word.
I think we will be sticking closer to home afterwards for some din-din and a few drinks. Looks like there are plenty of options for people to choose from though. :wink:

Vote Time!?! Whew. I am Glad that I can 'cop' out on this one. I am working that night so it is back to the house and soak the gear after the dive for me.

I am liking the idea of competing for Conch after dive venues though.

Who is going to have what for OceanFest... MArvel has got a HUGE plus for Location, Location, Location.

ONLY FOUR SCUBA SEATS LEFT!

Time to dig in for those clams you have been saving and dive!

(He said "dig / clams" heheehehe)

If anyone out there in computer land has never dove Jupiter and is looking for a group to dive with, This is it! A group of highly skilled, safety concious, fun loving divers.

*You are guranteed to hear of a BULL(shark) sighting on Jupiter trips with B.S.

*You will be carefully instructed on how to answer for ONLY your name at roll call in a way that is easy for everyone to understand and remember.

* The reef and profiles in Jupiter are awesome and the Fish are of the bigger and better variety than off the boats to the south.

Only four left...get to clicking there slappy.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
*You are guranteed to hear of a BULL(shark) sighting on Jupiter trips with B.S.
Are you saying that B.S. talked BS about seeing the B.S.?

:rofl:

OMG How many seats are left?
How deep is this dive?
Considering coming and possibly bringing diver with limited exprience

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom