Diving Jupiter, March 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Krista, this is definetly a more advanced dive. Jupiter is one of my favorite dive locations in the "WORLD" our Captain Paul makes certain everyone is in check with their safety guidelines, in and out of the water. Some divers will tell you they never get to see the beloved sharks they so desire, perhaps their sense of direction is a bit off and they spend a good deal of "their" dive in the sand :D ......

Everyone is welcome to crash at my place, newbies and all. (send me a pm for the directions) We might be able to snag some bugs before the seasons up.

Is this a bring your own air matress event?

Depends on how many people are staying... I have two queen size air matresses, a singl bed a toddler bed (for someone little...hehehehe) and a sectional couch that sleeps two pretty well. I doubt very seriously anyone will need to bring anything other than clothes to change into and dive gear.

Yeah looking at the tables I know i'd be ok (deep on air)
But I don't know yet about the other guy.
I guess I'll pass this time (Sadly)
Will catch you guys on some other trip (SOON and then OFTEN I hope)

Brewone0to:
Yeah looking at the tables I know i'd be ok (deep on air)
But I don't know yet about the other guy.
I guess I'll pass this time (Sadly)
Will catch you guys on some other trip (SOON and then OFTEN I hope)
I did my first saltwater dives at Jupiter #12/13 i believe, it was kind of deep and assuming you get some kind of SI (we didnt last time as we left late from the dock which hurried up our time on the boat) air is a possible combo. If you have nitrox all the better, but its possible on air - i think that first set of dives i did there were about 27 and 23 mins BT with an hour or so, it was on the same boat with Capt Paul - Temptation, but i did it through an LDS. How deep has this other diver been before? 70ft is starting to push it, but certainly not miles beyond the recommended basic OW limit. You can always take up on Jenny's offer.

I'll bring a spare mattress just in case we need more space to hold a record breaking house full :wink:

simbrooks:
I'll bring a spare mattress just in case we need more space to hold a record breaking house full :wink:

I think my house hold the current record to date.... hahahahahaha! lets break it!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom