Info Divers Supply

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ontwreckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
What is everyone's experience ordering from Divers Supply? I want to order a Ratio computer from them but want to make sure they are a reputable company have good customer service.

I have had a items ordered on the same day from Divers Supply in the US and a shop in Australia, the items from the US arrived days before the local shop.:confusing:
Not sure if that was a "one off" .

Ordered many things over many years. Occasional issues with delays or questions; they prefer phone calls, I prefer emails, but it has always worked out.

I have had great experiences with Divers Supply. My son and I both dive their discount package BCDs and Sea Elite reg sets with well over 100 dives now, and they are great (Sea Elite is DS's store brand on H.O.G. gear). We've also bought a number of other items -- both online and from their store outside of Atlanta -- and have always gotten great service. When I've needed items quickly because of travel they have been super helpful.

I have had a items ordered on the same day from Divers Supply in the US and a shop in Australia, the items from the US arrived days before the local shop.:confusing:
Not sure if that was a "one off" .

They probably order from Divers Supply too. :wink:

They probably order from Divers Supply too
Nah, Local items like Sharkskin Undergarment, Sharkskin Weight Belt [elasticated system, great piece of kit] and Mobile phone dry carry case and bits and bobs.

Back
Top Bottom