Info Divers Supply

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah, Local items like Sharkskin Undergarment, Sharkskin Weight Belt [elasticated system, great piece of kit] and Mobile phone dry carry case and bits and bobs.

In this day and age, i could have been right.

In this day and age, i could have been right
So true.
Mailed from all over the place.
I bought some Sharkskin products only yesterday from South Australia that were cheaper than the factory [which is tied to a dive shop],
I rang the factory [they know me] and told them and we both had a laugh, that's the way it is with retailers and special prices.
2 items at $59 cheaper each than the factory in Newcastle NSW.
:acclaim:

I hope they’re good to go, I just ordered several hundred bucks of stuff from them…we’ll find out by mid-week, when it’s due to be delivered.

I’ll say this, and I know folks generally advise against “SCUBA packages”, but I looked around a lot and I couldn’t put together the same package of stuff for the price I paid at Diver’s Supply. And they were very helpful with substituting an item that wasn’t part of the package.

I’ll say this, and I know folks generally advise against “SCUBA packages”, but I looked around a lot and I couldn’t put together the same package of stuff for the price I paid at Diver’s Supply. And they were very helpful with substituting an item that wasn’t part of the package.
Pretty much impossible to beat their package deals for good basic recreational dive gear. Such a good deal that (even though my gear is holding up great) I'm halfway tempted to buy a set to hold in reserve for when I finally wear my current set out. Hope yours works out great for you!

Ordered multiple times from them: HOG BCD, Edge Reg for pony bottle, Henderson gloves, knife, mask bag, etc. Never had an issue with them.

I just ordered several hundred bucks of stuff from them
That will not buy much, what did you buy?
Was that a typo 'several hundred' ,or was that seven hundred?
:giggle:

I hope they’re good to go, I just ordered several hundred bucks of stuff from them…we’ll find out by mid-week, when it’s due to be delivered.

Second on the value of their packages. Got an accessory package from them. SMB, spool, light, and few other items. The price was very good and they were helpful replacing an item that was backordered.

That will not buy much, what did you buy?
Was that a typo 'several hundred' ,or was that seven hundred?
:giggle:
If you purchase their in-house Sea Elite brand you can get away with several hundred. They also sell some name brand packages. They often include one item that is not of the major brand in their packages. Example - Sherwood regulator set with Sea Elite Console. This is often done to bypass manufacturer MAP rules.

I have never had a problem with Divers Supply. They sell name brand items in addition to their in-house brands and have always delivered what I purchased. They are a very large and retailer in Atlanta and Macon, Georgia and Jacksonville, Florida.

Similar experience as others above...delivery consistency has been my biggest frustration; some delays some rocket fast.

Otherwise, no problems so far.

Back
Top Bottom