diveequipmentco.com web store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akamit

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, did anybody order something on diveequipmentco.com web store? I ordered a Sidemount Bladder and Skeleton harness a month ago and still can't contact the seller, seems like this is a scam website?

Does anybody know a lightweight sidemount harness and bladder like DECO? I already have XDEEP classic, but I want lighter gear, because I am not tall and big :) 169cm in length and 63kg only, so XDEEP is quite big for me, especially for regular recreational tropical dives :)

I know of 2 “bladders” of that size, the Mares XR pure light; and the infamous diy MSR 10L waterbag conversion
I have no experience or knowledge of the Mares, I have an MSR bag that I still didn’t convert yet (todo list is super long)

I ordered the same parts from DECO. No problems whatsoever, 4 day delivery.
Hi, did you like it? I can see there are no holes for bungees, how did you set bungees up? Did you replace retainer to this?
1728570517439.png

Hi, did anybody order something on diveequipmentco.com web store? I ordered a Sidemount Bladder and Skeleton harness a month ago and still can't contact the seller, seems like this is a scam website?

Does anybody know a lightweight sidemount harness and bladder like DECO? I already have XDEEP classic, but I want lighter gear, because I am not tall and big :) 169cm in length and 63kg only, so XDEEP is quite big for me, especially for regular recreational tropical dives :)
I ordered the same thing. They delivered, but it was slow. They didn't respond to any enquiries, but the package randomly turned up about 6 weeks later. Very happy customer :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom