Minimalist single tank rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, used to be the name in Europe (but I might be wrong) for doing a figure 8 with a strap and donning it like a jacket, the 8 being seen from the back.

Well, at least now I know what to call the way I've been diving out of a kayak or from shore, to check out small caverns/holes in the rocks, for the last three years. LOL

Anyone know if this company is still in business? I've been trying to reach them with no response.

This company is a one-man company and he may have stopped his operation :(
A few years ago, I got three "bladders" from him and I am still using them.
If you cannot get any reply from him, you can make your own with a MSR bag :)

Yes, he's still operational. I just ordered a new 150' finger spool, light plate, and a few spare elbow gaskets for my 22lb bladder he makes and the package was here within a week.

I've had the wing since 2018, and I finally built a harness out of the thoracic/lumbar plates he sells on his website too.

Only needed the replacement gaskets since the one that was in the corrugated hose elbow on my wing either got set aside and forgotten, or washed into the storm drain in our hotel parking lot in Boca as we were rinsing everything off after diving the Copenhagen a few weeks ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom