Dania Beach Erojacks 7/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krista darlin',

Does that mean you don't drink before noon, or you don't get caught drinking before noon?

Hey, that literal mind came in handy during the deposition.

Jenny,

Hey. I'd love to go, but I am going on a boat dive that day off of Miami beach. If you dive at 8:30, how long will it take? Perhaps I can do both!

Scott

I would block out at least 3 hours to do the dive. I figure that we meet at 8:30, get into the water by 9:00, diving by 9:20, some will finish early and head back some don't suck air and can get at least an hour and a 1/2 dive, then the swim back say by 11:00. It may be longer if all bring food. I always bring fresh fruit, Mike brings pineapple (Right Mike?) and the converstion after a dive is always most interesting!

Hay guys,

Sunday morning? Sounds interesting. I have to work Saturday night but I should be out by 07:30 or so. I'm going to go buy a new wet suit tomorrow, to replace the one I left on the sea wall after diving with Jenny, Mike and Marvel last week. I'll see how things go Saturday night and if I feel awake enough I might just join everyone Sunday morning.

Scott

amelo1999 once bubbled...
Actually it's closer if you park at the lot just outside of the entrance to the park. may be more expensive though because it's a dollar an hour. it's right in front of the pier for reference
Have you ever done the jacks from the parking lot you are talking about? I have been in discussions over the years about it maybe being a shorter walk. I guestimate that the swimming part is about the same distance tho, but have been told it is a slightly bit longer from the pier.
My one shot at trying it was dismal. The parking spaces closest to the pier are reserved for fishing from the pier. You have to buy the parking ticket from the man at the window at the entrance to the pier. He was quite adament about who he sold the tickets to- and definatly not divers who just wanted the parking space. So that would mean dropping your gear and parking a good distance away. We finally gave up on finding an easy way and went to the south end of the lot and dove.

Padipro once bubbled...
Hay guys,

Sunday morning? Sounds interesting. I have to work Saturday night but I should be out by 07:30 or so. I'm going to go buy a new wet suit tomorrow, to replace the one I left on the sea wall after diving with Jenny, Mike and Marvel last week. I'll see how things go Saturday night and if I feel awake enough I might just join everyone Sunday morning.

Scott
Be good diving with you again! Just for the record, Mike and Marvel really are good dive buddies. Maybe on this dive you will find out LOL! :D
Glad to hear you are getting a new wet suit.
See ya Sunday!

Hey all,
New to the forum and basically new to South Florida. Moved to Hollywood a couple months ago. I've been dying to find some information on some of the easy shore dives. Looks like I found the right group of people. If you don't mind, I might try and join you all. Not positive if I can yet though, I might be taking a Rebreather class this weekend. Talk to everyone soon.

I'm starting to get very excited for this; now it's just time to pray to the Weather/Surf Gods....."please let it lay flat...it's my first beach dive...don't make me look too stupid.....thank you....." :please:

Padipro (Scott), hope to see you there. Scuba_sly....let us know so we can keep a lookout for you! Got a name?

Yea, Sorry, just getting the hang of the forum format. Thought my name would show up at the bottom. Anywho, It's Steve. Nice to meet everyone. Hope I can get there. If not and I can't get there till later, are Jenny's direction to the wooden path enough? After that, is it just walk into the water,or are there more directions to follow?

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom