Dania Beach Erojacks 7/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel-you can bust me, for you know I probably deserve it! And while you are in church I be sucking compressed air! hee hee
LOL!

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
And while you are in church I be sucking compressed air! hee hee
LOL!
You think I'm going to miss it? That's why there is church on Saturday night!!!!:eek:ut:

My thoughts exactly! :)

I am going to be vacationing in Weston Florida and was wanting to do some diving while I was down there. I think I will be close to that area. Would ya'll mind if a diver from Texas joined you on Sunday?

Do ya wear a cowgirl hat under water and do the spurs scare the fishies? LOL

Weston is close and please join us. Take I-595 east to US1 South to Dania Beach Blvd. Left (east) on Dania Beach Blvd then follow the directions I posted earlier for "From the North."
Any other questions, feel free to PM me. See ya Sunday!

Things have worked out, and I'll be there. And my camera too. :)

I don't know if my daughter will be joining us or not. She's got that tempermental teenager thing going at the moment.

Marc

Actually it's closer if you park at the lot just outside of the entrance to the park. may be more expensive though because it's a dollar an hour. it's right in front of the pier for reference

OK, so shall we get the official list going?

KBeck--Krista
Walter
scuba_jenny-Jenny
Mike Jacobs
Marvel
ScubaJana (Jana?)
FLL Diver-Marc
(man, we're an unimaginative screen named bunch!)

Meet 8-3:30 AM near the wooden foot path
In the water....9-9:30?
Shall we bring post dive refreshments (no, not that kind, can't drink before 12 on Sundays in FL, anyway, right?.......)? Fruit, etc....

You can't buy before 12 in some counties. Of course, I'll be driving (and diving), so drinking's not an option for me anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom