Dania Beach Erojacks 7/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi Dive Buddies!
I am planning on diving the Dania Beach Erojacks on Sunday morning July 13th. Yes, it's a beach dive. The park opens at 8am, we will meet at 8:30.

From the North
Take I 95 South to Griffin Rd. East on Griffin to US1. South on US1 to Dania Beach Blvd. East on Dania Beach Blvd to the end. There is a big curve once you get over the intercoastal. Look for the signs for John U. LLoyd State Park. Enter and pay the fee- I think its about $3 a car, though it may be slightly more or less. Look for the first parking lot on the right. Once you pull in look to the right and in front of you for the wooden foot path. Park as close as you can!

From the South
Take I95 North to Stirling Road. East on Stirling to US 1. North on US1 to Dania Beach Blvd. East on Dania Beach Blvd to the end. There is a big curve once you get over the intercoastal. Look for the signs for John U. LLoyd State Park. Enter and pay the fee- I think its about $3 a car, though it may be slightly more or less. Look for the first parking lot on the right. Once you pull in look to the right and in front of you for the wooden foot path. Park as close as you can!

Will warn if front that you really should wear booties as we have to walk accross australian pine cones, and the walk is a bit long in comparison to most beach diving down here. Also there are not showers immediately available afterwards.

Ah, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny,

That means church on Saturday night.....

Hey Marvel
Welcome to the board! Glad you finally decided to join the cyber buddies!

PS. Church on Saturday night does have its benefits- You can dive on Sunday morning is the first one I think of!

To each, their own

Walter once bubbled...
For me, church is the dive.

Of course! If the ocean isn't a fitting cathederal for God, I don't know what place on earth is! I was just busting on Jenny & I guess it went awry.....:sorry:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom