DAN Members, DAN Insurance, are you, do you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just signed the family up. Never plan on using the insurence, but who ever expects an accident? It's as Gregg said earlier, this insurence is there to cover an emergency expense that very few of us could afford. Jim

Diving vacation in Belize coming up in two weeks. Joined and signed up for Preferred plan earlier today. Then - thought maybe I should see what was on the site - seems like I made a reasonable decision - Most things in the DAN plan are complementary to my credit card protection plan, and even though we have national medical care in Canada, I don't think it covers evacuation costs, and other major out-of-country expenses.

Member and insured. Reasonably priced. Peace of mind. Go for it.

Member and Insured (preferred)

DAN member and Master insurance for the whole DAN family.

Now for the hijack. Anyone who may have DIR aspirations is REQUIRED to have DAN insurance.
Yep, I snuck DIR into the thread... :wink:

John

DAN Member with preferred policy. Never know when the worst can happen.

Now for the reverse Hijack: You are NOT required to have DAN insurance. You ARE required to have an equivalent of Dan Master level.

sauga:
DAN member and Master insurance for the whole DAN family.

Now for the hijack. Anyone who may have DIR aspirations is REQUIRED to have DAN insurance.
Yep, I snuck DIR into the thread... :wink:

John

Back
Top Bottom