CSSP Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to everyone. I needed all the help I could get. Looking forward to meeting you all, and seeing Dee and Doug again. I'm bringing brownies in case anyone wants snacks after diving

I can bring hot dogs and buns, if someone wants to bring charcoal, lighter fluid and a match

Is Dez cooking the weenies? :D

Hey Dee.... Be sure to bring some of your " Dee-Rags " to sell.

This weekend looks like it is going to be a happening !!! 'Can't Wait !

Dee, Des has got the hot dogs down now; I burned my fingers on the last ones (he's never gonna live that one down where he grabbed the charcoal bag from home with only three coals in it :D).

I'm thinkin' about doing some jerk chicken wings to bring, fried up some good and ripe plantains today, nice and sweet once they get good and ripe.

CharleyT, If you can make it we'll inform you on how to join. Doesn't take much but involves diving with live cottonmouths and wrestling alligators. :D

Just kiddin'.

Frank, glad you can make it! Laura going to be there too?

Tom, sorry you can't make it. Was looking forward to seeing you again.

CharleyT:
I guess I need to read up on how to join the swampers. I hope to see you all there!
Charley

If you dive with a swamper you become a swamper. :eyebrow:

fried up some good and ripe plantains today, nice and sweet once they get good and ripe.
uuummmm that sounds good. I haven't had those since we were at CoCo View

I e-mailed Gary (Catch 22) to see if he could make it (and talk Debbie into coming also, my wife might go then), but haven't heard anything back. That fellow works entirely too many hours.

Will put back some plantains especially for you Ann. :wink:

We'll need a little Malibu Rum on those plaintains to make the CCV correct! Yum!!!

Timeliner:
Hey Dee.... Be sure to bring some of your " Dee-Rags " to sell.
I'll try to get some extras made..... Been a busy Rag season so far!

Shhhhh Texass! What dog are you talking about?!? You mean our little stuffed remote control one?? LOL

Really, we do bring our mini weenie dog with us when we bring our RV to camp in... But he stays inside the RV unless we are walking him with a leash back in the bushes. There are big dogs running around out there, but they do belong to the owner. The owner said he stopped allowing pets to keep unattended guests' dogs from running around bothering others, jumping in the water, and leaving messes. I guess we get to bend the rule only because our little one stays inside our RV the whole time except for "potty breaks" which we immediately clean up. He's also quiet.

You guys have a great time! Wish we could join you this weekend. Maybe later in the month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom