CSSP Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that dogs are allowed. There were like 10 dogs walking around the times ive been there.
BTW I will try to show up

Blackhawk9898:
I think that dogs are allowed. There were like 10 dogs walking around the times ive been there.
<SNIP>

Those are the owner's dogs. They don't count those under the "no pets allowed" rule.

I am planning a few dives this upcoming Thurs. at the Athens Scuba park,,,,,will try and get out to CSSP over the holiday.

Oh not again............ my bad luck keeps striking!!!! I would love to come and meet some of you guys, but I'm teaching OW at the Blue Lagoon that weekend.

Please, please keep me posted on any other opportunities as I really would like to put a face to some of my fellow swampers :)

Maria

I'm supposed to do a family thing next Saturday, I'll have to see what I can negotiate. :eyebrow:

Larry is going to come up on Friday night so we can get out there on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting you Dee and all you other swampers.

Drats

I wanted to make it up there this summer, but will be in Iowa City, IA for the U of I home football opener next weekend

kman458:
it looks like we will try to make it over that way saturday. where do we need to look and what are we looking for?

The only place I know is where we left the Beast Bench. Some of the locals will have to tell us where to go......around the lake!

Looking forward to meeting you!

I have only been there one time, but the north side has a lot of room, and there is a porta potty and some pavillions on the north side. I am expecting to be there but I will have to leave around 1 to go to a poker party. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom