CSSP Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Mike. Now I don't feel so lost!

Yeah, what he said....

:rofl:

cool if you see a couple driving around in a dark blue surburban that look lost it will probably be us. I just got the tanks topped off and we are ready to blow some bubbles. to put a change on the old wolf brand chilli ad, how long has it been since you went scuba diving......well that toooo long.

ScubaTexan:
Yeah, what he said....

:rofl:

Ken, are you saying that my verbal directions are confusing?

Good thing I put up a map, Huh? :D

Sorry yall,

I'm on call this weekend and I already have a few events I am working Saturday.

I made 9 dives in Athens and spent almost 4 1/2 hours under water last weekend. I doubt the two are realted but, now my sinuses are acting up. So, I'm not sure I could dive if I wanted to.

I'll see many of yall in October at DEMA.

TwoBit

sealskin98:
Ken, are you saying that my verbal directions are confusing?

Good thing I put up a map, Huh? :D

No, of course not... :wink:

I was just referring to the fact that the question was directed toward me and you intercepted it and did a better job than I ever could. In the words of my English friends, "Well done, mate!"

Hope you get to feeling better, TwoBit. I know all too well how sinus trouble feels...:frown:

Sorry we'll miss you, Tom. I'll see you at DEMA. You ARE coming to the SB BBQ aren't ya?!?!

ScubaTexan:
No, of course not... :wink:

I was just referring to the fact that the question was directed toward me and you intercepted it and did a better job than I ever could. In the words of my English friends, "Well done, mate!"

Thanks Ken. Didn't mean to butt in, but thought I'd just throw up a map real quick for those coming from out of town and not familiar with the park.

X marks the spot. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom