CSSP Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98:
I e-mailed Gary (Catch 22) to see if he could make it (and talk Debbie into coming also, my wife might go then), but haven't heard anything back. That fellow works entirely too many hours.

Mike hope you can talk your your wife in to coming along. It sounds like the guys are going to out number the gals :wink:

Will put back some plantains especially for you Ann. :wink:

My mouth is watering :11ztongue

If the weather is nice, and I can talk my wife into diving green water, I'll be out there.

Detonate:
If the weather is nice, and I can talk my wife into diving green water, I'll be out there.

GREEN!?!? I thought it was Blue all this time....must be the color blindness--lol

Detonate:

Tell her to just pretend she's diving at Six Flags....LOL :biggrin2:

sealskin98:
Frank, glad you can make it! Laura going to be there too?

'She's gonna join the party too !!

Plantains.... Malibu Rum ... Cool people... Life really is good ! :crafty:

We'll bring some charcoal.

well sounds like a lot of people going to be out there, do we have a head count on numbers ? Well im gonna come out on sat, i may or may not dive depending on what the doc tells me this week, but i need to get out of the house as i have been couped up to long. if i dont dive i will keep an eye one everything up top. is there anything i should bring?

also does someone have a canopy or something like that, that they are going to bring?

Tooth

Tooth we have one of those cheapy 10X10 canopies we are going to bring also a fold up camping picnic table that seats 4.
You want to bring some mustard for the "dawgs" ?? Can anybody think of anything else?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom