CSSP Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mustard- regular, spicy (any preferance), i have a couple of chairs i will bring, anything else?

Tooth

just asking as i know some people are picky on there condiments for there dawgs

tooth

We can bring a canopy. I'll be bringing the foods I need to stay on my diet plan so don't worry about us. I'm willing to share if nobody minds fat-free stuff! Is anyone bringing paper plates and stuff?

Going back through this thread, looks like we'll have17-19....

Beast and I
ScubaTexan
Firefyter
Debraw will drop by
Texass
Parrotheaddiver and Don
Sealskin
Blackhawk9898?
kman458 and Mrs.
Truckdiver, confirmed in email
kevreid
Chevyman
CharleyT
Timeliner
Detonate?
Scubatooth

Dee:
We can bring a canopy. I'll be bringing the foods I need to stay on my diet plan so don't worry about us. I'm willing to share if nobody minds fat-free stuff! Is anyone bringing paper plates and stuff?

Going back through this thread, looks like we'll have17-19....

Beast and I
ScubaTexan
Firefyter
Debraw will drop by
Texass
Parrotheaddiver and Don
Sealskin
Blackhawk9898?
kman458
Truckdiver, confirmed in email
kevreid
Chevyman
CharleyT
Timeliner
Detonate?
Scubatooth
it is going to 2 of us there. the wife needs her underwater navigator and deep dive this weekend. how about we bring baked beans, banana pudding, paper plates, knives, forks, and spoons.

kman458:
it is going to 2 of us there. the wife needs her underwater navigator and deep dive this weekend. how about we bring baked beans, banana pudding, paper plates, knives, forks, and spoons.

Fixed! This is shaping up to be a regular shindig!

Ya'll leave a little bit of scraps on the ground for us Louisiana folks that will be there Sunday. I wish now we would have planned for Saturday instead. Scot

Wish we could make this outing, but we had plans prior to this thread being started.....we'll be at a big party :dazzler1: on the Brazos. Sure would be nice to see everyone and I could use alittle more bubble time before Coz. Oh well, maybe next time......

Who else besides myself is going to show up early? I know those coming from out of town can't be there real early, but we're going to have to try and stake out our spot before the classes get there. The last 2 times I was there, I got there as soon as it opened, and there were already 50-60 people ahead of me. Hopefully there won't be as many classes there since this is a holiday weekend. At any rate, if I can't get the one right next to the bench, I'll get one pretty close. Hopefully somebody else will get there early and keep me company, and maybe get a dive in. I'll be in a 2004 blue Ford Expedition, and I'll be backed in so I can unload. I'll put the Swampers shirt on the hood so you can be sure it's me. This is shaping up to be a great day :D

I'm going to show up a little early because I will have to leave a little early. I have a prior commitment Saturday night, so I will have to leave by 4:30 or 5:00. I'll try to be there by 10.

Back
Top Bottom